Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Up and at 'em early. The headache has subsided for now. The back pain is in full force. I can't win. I have to roll out of bed then use the bed to stand up. Sounds like fun, I know. Anyway, going to shower and take a walk, try to get it to loosen up some.

After the walk, I'm going to call April's dad, Will, and see if he is free to drive me to Lavalette and pick up April's car. I had it detailed yesterday. If you read this and need a detail on your vehicle, believe me, Pioneer Detailing has done a really good job for me when I have used them.

Kylee and Ayden slept well last night. Kylee is starting to eat a little more often. She has this little thing she does with her fists when she gets hungry. She tries to eat them off. April joked that she was going to nickname her killer. Because when she gets hungry she kills everything that gets neat her mouth with her mouth. It is funny. It is like a little puppy with a chew toy. All she needs to do is growl and it would be a perfect match.

Back from my walk. I stopped on the way back by the Pioneer Drive In. I got the girls an order of biscuits and gravy each. I saw Chase and Brayden, Mike and April Jackson's boys. They have really grown. They were asking about Ayden. They swim together at the Beech Fork Pool in the summers.

I went in and checked the laundry that I had started before I had left. Still washing. April and Kylee were still fast asleep. Ayden came out of her room as I came back to the living room. She wanted juice and biscuits and gravy. How did I know. I can read her like a book.

Laundry is now in the dryer. I have a couple of loads to dry. Still trying to hold strong to my new child resolution. Trying. Kylee ate about 6 am. Hopefully Ayden and I can stay quiet enough as to not wake April up. I talked to Pam and she said that Will did not have anything planned for today and he would probably be more than happy to ride with me to get April's car. Going to be great. All clean, driving it home in the rain. Well, at least the inside will be clean. That was the main objective. That and getting it waxed.

We went over to mom and dad's this evening. Ayden wanted to play on her swing set and dad needed help moving some things to Huntington. We came back and had dinner with them. Glad it is raining. We haven't had much rain in a while. I was beginning to worry about a drought. All is well, back and head giving me some problems. May try to get to the doctor soon. Going to get some rest. More to come later. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment