Thursday, June 4, 2009

Thursday, June 4, 2009

We finally were able to go home today. We made it home this evening at about 8:00pm. Kylee had to undergo a lot of things today before we left. She had the Hepatitis B vaccination, had a physical, passed her hearing test, and passed the car seat challenge. April and I also had to watch a CPR video.

Ayden was so excited to see Kylee. Today was the first time she was able to see her. She was so excited and also very, very tired. By the time we got home she was almost unbearable. She was crying because she wanted baby sissy to come to her bed right away. There was no consoling her. Finally, I looked at April and asked if she was ready to go to bed so we could get Ayden down. I had to take the mattress from Ayden's bed a put it in the floor beside the crib in our room that Kylee is going to sleep in for Ayden to be satisfied. Then it took begging and threatening to get her into it. I hated to run everyone off but we were really tired and Ayden was upset because she was so tired. All you had to do was look at her and she would cry.

Mom and dad brought Ayden to the hospital and helped haul some of the things home since I did not have room for them. Now that I have two car seats in the vehicle.

Kylee did well with her 8:30 feeding as soon as we got home. Mom and Pam helped me get some things put away once we got home. It feels like I have been gone for a month rather than a week. I can only imagine how April feels. My heart goes out to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment