Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday, June 26, 2009

I had a doctor's appointment today. That seems like all we get done lately. I don't know what we'll do when we reach our "Golden Years". My doctor made me a referral to the pain clinic at St. Mary's. He said that is the best thing we can do for my back at this time. Since we have finally gotten my head taken care of, time to start working on my back...again.

Kylee is doing very well. Eating and growing. Sleeping a lot. Which I believe, is the reason she is growing. Ayden is with my mom and dad for Matthew's race at Snowshoe this weekend. She likes "four-rider" races. She is really becoming a Daddy's girl. About time too, I must say. I have been waiting nearly three years for this to happen. She told dad she wanted to call and talk to me this evening. She told me about seeing a mommy deer and five baby deer that had spots. And that she did not want to take her orange medicine. That was all she said. But those three sentences were enough. Dad said that when they arrived there today she wanted to know if they had any ear plugs for her. Funny, she has been to numerous races and never mentioned ear plugs. She has even fallen asleep at the starting line before. And believe me, that is something of an accomplishment.

April, Kylee, and I went swimming this evening for a couple of hours. Kylee had a fabulous time. She slept the entire outing. It was nice though. We haven't been swimming in a while. As much as we like to swim you would think that we would go more often. But there is not enough time in the day.

We are trying to decide if we are going to try and go to the beach at the end of July. We would like to, but traveling that distance with a newborn would be difficult. Once there it wouldn't be any different than being here. Even if we had to stay in, we would at least have the view of the ocean and not that of Rt. 37 like we do here. The salt in the air there just seems to have healing properties that we don't get here in the "chemical valley". I just can't comprehend it.

That is a decision that we will have to make soon. Some of the realty companies are having 40% off of the listings that they have remaining for the summer. They are really good deals, but it goes back to do we want to put Kylee as well as the rest of us through the trip there or not. I will keep those of you in the blogosphere that are hanging on the edge of your seats waiting to know updated.

1 comment:

  1. ah, you should do it! It'll either make you feel great for getting a vacation, or it will make you really appreciate being at home! haha

    ReplyDelete