Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday, June 1, 2009


This picture is the one that Ayden told everyone was of her baby sissy being in a box so she could stay warm. Each day is an improvement. Kylee is now off the CPAP machine, IV, and tube feeding. I finally was able to hold her today. I forgot how small Ayden was when she was in the NICU and when we first took her home. It is going to take some time for me to get use to it again. April is showing her true colors, I honestly believe she was born to be a mother. She is great. She is really tired after getting cleaned up, eating, pumping, then going to the NICU to hold the baby and feed her. She wants to spend more time there but she has to watch her strength.

Her labs are looking better and she will probably be discharged tomorrow. Kylee may leave Tuesday or Wednesday. We will probably go stay with Sara until Kylee gets discharged so we are close. April and I will stay during the days and I will stay in the NICU during the night. Each day is an improvement and we are thankful for that. I am going to try to attach a picture of Kylee when she was hooked up to all of the machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment