Sunday, June 14, 2009

Random Thoughts at 1:18 AM


1:00 feedings are the best. It is so still. Except for the fact you can hear little miss piggy piggy guzzling her bottle. Its adorable.
I love fixing the bottles. It gives my life purpose. I couldn't think of anything else in life that would give me more satisfaction.
Being a father is the best and most scary experience I have ever had.
That is a good thing. Fear lets us know that we are alive. It makes our heart beat a little faster and our senses a little more on edge.
Having two helpless creatures completely depend on you is a little overwhelming at times. But, it makes you have your priorities in order because now if you fail, two others are going to be there with you. Success is the only option when it comes to a having a family.
More men should step up and take responsibility for their family. Children need to grow up with both parents in their lives. It takes a man to to raise his children and give them love and compassion. To bandage the scraped knees, to wipe away the tears, to scare the monsters from the closet, to applaud them, to spank them when they backtalk, and to model what behaviors they will need in their future lives.
Priorities are important in life. People have all different views on religion and spirituality. And I won't express mine to you here. I feel it is a matter of choice and the choice is your own. As long as it ranks up there near the top you are going to be alright. So, yes, I would say my first is Spirituality. A close, if not tied for first second would be family. There is nothing that I wouldn't do to care for and protect my family, nothing, period. Third, not because I like to, but because number two means so much to me is my career. Without it I would not be able to provide for number two. April and I are fortunate to have great careers that are not affected too much by this economic crisis. Our jobs are pretty much in demand. We make enough money to do what we like and have nice things. We also make sure our children don't do without.
April, Ayden, Kylee, and I are also fortunate to have a wonderful family. They help us out tremendously. I could never repay them even if I tried for a million years. Even though we have our disagreements from time to time with one another we are always there when needed. Hey, that's what families are for, right.

No comments:

Post a Comment