Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday, June 27, 2009 Some Pictures

Kylee showing her stuff for the guys over at Sports Illustrated. Eat your heart out boys. Future cover of SI's Swimsuit Issue. Actually, she was getting ready to go to Sherry's and swim for a while.

What an angelic little face. She is gaining weight really well now. She is having no problem eating.
This is what happens to innocent fingers around "Killer K" when she gets hungry. Keep those digits at a safe distance. Told ya she was eating everything in sight.
This is the only problem she has when it comes to eating. The "I'm hungry get me some food now" discussion.

Mommy must be making funny faces in the background. That, or I think I may have a case of Baby Gas. Yea, I think that is it.

New outfit from Baby GAP. She will be able to wear it next summer. Without the shorts the shirt makes a dress. Not meant to, but does on her. Better not let the folks at GAP find out, they'll want to sell it as a two in one outfit.


Same picture, she just got tuckered out and closed her eyes. She gets frustrated with us often and just slips off to sleep. Somewhat demoralizing at times. But with our second child we are becoming more use to it. Tell me she doesn't have the legs of a Thoroughbred.


Ayden helping me post "Tweets" on my Twitter page @MikeCopley


Ayden swinging on her Mega Playset at mom and dad's. It was a major undertaking to put together. 28+ hours. It has a 17' spiral tube slide, two swings, three levels, one glider, four windows, a rock wall, two flower boxes, a 4' slide, a picnic table, and a ladder. There are also 3 tons of recycled rubber tire mulch surrounding it. She says it is soft so she won't get hurt when she falls. I'm sure it will get a work out this Fourth of July during the annual cook out. I'll try to post pictures of it here. Plus cook out pics and story.









1 comment: