Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Today was a very lazy day. Almost. I went to bed at about 2:30am, I was back up at about 6:00am to help dad and Matthew move a building from Huntington to dad's. Kylee slept well. She went from 2:30 to 9:00 before needing a bottle. I picked the girls up some breakfast before returning home. They ate and we all took a much needed nap in the living room. Ayden included.

When we woke we all got ready to go to Will and Pam's for a cookout. Ayden was a little cranky, but soon got over it, when Grammy played school and princess with her. It was a lazy evening there also. Sara and Josh were there. Kylee and Papa Will got to spend some quality time together, while Grammy and Ayden played and explored all through the house.

We were getting ready to leave and I told Ayden to start picking her toys up. She said, "No thanks, I'm going to stay here." And so she did. We left and stopped at mom and dad's with Kylee for a while. We ended up watching some poorly acted Lifetime Movie. It was not what you would call Oscar material. We got home about 11:00. I did a load of Kylee's laundry and washed some bottles. April fed her and we got in the bed. All are asleep except of course, for me. As usual. Not much happened today. Pretty lazy. It was nice.

Ask me about the older gentleman at Wal-Mart that I made mad by disagreeing with. It is really funny that people think that Obama actually runs the country. I thought we were a Democratic Nation. Anyway, that is for another blog and not here.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - so glad to be able to keep up with you, the family, and the "new addition!" Your girls are adorable!!!!! Love,
    Sue, Bill, and Toby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugghh...Obama. Your dad's building is nice. Vaida said it was the best doghouse she's ever seen. I guess she things Smokie is moving in there. Ha! You're girls are so beautiful. Ayden is funny. I miss her when she doesn't come over. It's nice when the kids stay at Grandma and Grandpa's sometimes, huh?

    ReplyDelete