Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday, June 15, 2009

Not much happened today. I was awakened by a little girl who was kissing a hugging on me. She was telling me that she loved me. All is right with the world when you wake up like this. I think she only did this because she wanted breakfast. It was kind of late. We were kept up to about 3:30 am by a certain little angelic darling that has her days and nights confused.

First thing this morning, I had to call and get Dr. Ahmed's office to refill my Topamax that I take for my headaches. They called back and said they had called it in at St. Mary's. On the way to pick it up at the pharmacy at St. Mary's we dropped April's car off in Lavalette to get detailed. I'll pick it up tomorrow. I have had a pretty bad headache for the past two days. I've had to have April give me two shots of the Immatrex. It helps some.

The girls were really well behaved. Kylee slept and Ayden went in St. Mary's with April. She had to go into the gas station with me also. It is getting to be that she wants to go and do stuff with us more. She is no longer content with sitting in the vehicle with one or the other of us. She wants to be in on the action so to say.

Uncle Josh stopped by after his first day as an official RN. He has a few days of classes before he starts working on the floor. Later Uncle Matty stopped in and held Kylee. Ayden was asleep when Matthew stopped in, so he just played with Kylee. This really hurt his feelings. Mom and dad dropped off a couple of Frostees for April and Ayden. Ayden was asleep so hers got put in the freezer. She doesn't eat many sweets, but she does like ice cream.

Ayden has been asleep for some time this evening. She has had a long day. Kylee has been awake more to day. So it seems. Maybe she will sleep tonight. We'll see. I took a nap this evening because my head was hurting so badly. I really can't complain. It hasn't been bad for a while. The Topamax has really been helping. The only side effect that I seem to have is that it makes my feet tingle and burn. That is an even trade to me.

Ayden getting ready to go to today. What she likes to call the big city. She loves wearing her big sister shirts. She is the best big sister. She is really a good little helper.

No comments:

Post a Comment