Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Monday, June 8, 2009

Not much happened today. Kylee ate and pooed, ate and pooed. Ayden, in typical big sister fashion, helped take care of her. I didn't feel real good. Just lost a lot of sleep. Not due to the new baby. She is sleeping great. It is just having her here. I just listen to all the new noises and have to get up every few minutes to look at her to make certain she is alright. I'm just paranoid.

Carey Lynn Dillon made a lasagna and brought it over for dinner. It was really good and appreciated. I did not have to cook. I finally fell asleep and woke up about 3 am. Ayden was awake. We stayed awake until about 5:30am. She was really cranky. You would think that a newborn would cause the new parents to lose sleep, not the 2 1/2 year old big sister. My how things turn out not the way you imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment