Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday, June 29, 2009

As I was leaving to go to my appointment "Aunt" Jenn came to visit. She had bought the girls shirts from her travels to Nashville. It was very nice of her. She stayed until I was on my way back home. She must not have wanted to see me. Too bad for her. I'm glad she and Sherry had a fun trip and returned safely home.

I just returned from my doctor's appointment with Dr. Ahmad. It was a rather short check up. He increased my dosage of Topamax from 50mg to 75mg a day. He seems to think that this increase will take care of the remaining headaches that are hanging around. He stressed that I should drink plenty of water with this medication. He also suggested that I take the meds in the night at bedtime rather than in the morning like I have been. It may be easier for me to remember if I start taking my meds of the night.


On the way home I stopped at Spurlock's and bought April and Ayden some flowers. Ayden was really excited. She placed them on her nightstand beside her bed and gave me a big hug for them. April seemed to be pleased also. I went a little away from norm and got April Carnations instead of Roses. The cards appropriately said, "Just Because".


When I returned home, I kept Ayden while April and Kylee went to Wal-mart for some groceries. Ayden and I played with her Little Tike's Animals and watched Noggin. Very fun. I think we are going to have Lasagna for dinner. Not my homemade, but good enough.

Kylee was up a lot last night. She must have had an upset stomach because she vomited three times. She went through two changes of pajamas and a sheet change. I was up all night. I was awake when Josh left for work. He had stayed all night because Will and Pam had gone to Columbus for a doctor's appointment. He came into Ayden's room during one off my many trips in there last night and asked if we were having a party. I told him we sure were and he was more than welcome to join us.

One thing about not sleeping at night is you can catch up on a lot of things. Like laundry, reading, and television. There is a new series based on a novel I read. The series is called True Blood. It is about Vampires and all other sorts of "Beings". It is my new favorite. I can watch it anytime using the On Demand feature from our cable provider which makes it nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment