Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday, June 5, 2009

All went very well today. Other than mommy and daddy being very tired. Ayden woke up and first thing she had to do was check on "cutie pie" Kylee. She sang to her and got her passy. She loves helping take care of her. It is hilarious some of the things that she says to her. she pulled the blind at 9:00am and said it is morning time, time to get up and play. She doesn't seem to understand that baby sissy can't get in the floor and play house with her.

Uncle Josh came over and took April's blood pressure. We have to do that a few times a day now due to the trouble she had while she was in the hospital. Her blood pressure continues to stay high. The swelling of her legs and feet is not going down like it should. She had an appointment with the nephrologist and has to watch her sodium intake and take some medication until her next visit to see how the levels are then.

Josh took Ayden with him to the field day that the elementary school was having. They had some inflatables and she was able to see some of the school age children that she goes to day care with. She came back and the first thing that she did was check on "her" baby. She checked the crib and was really worried when she found no baby there. I had to tell her that I had the baby in my lap and then put her in my lap too before she was satisfied.

Mom and dad came over and put up some balloons and a couple of signs welcoming Kylee home. Of course, Ayden helped them. She was more than happy to. Josh and Pam stopped by to check April's blood pressure and it was still high. Mom stayed with Ayden and Kylee while April and I ran to Wal-Mart to get a few essentials. I called to check in and both the girls were sound asleep. When we returned home I carried the groceries in and then carried Ayden to bed. I don't think she moved after I layed her down.

Kylee is eating every 3 or 4 hours one time she went 5 hours but that was only once. We just finished the 12:30 feeding and I am watching Defiance. It is about the Jewish resistance in the forest that saved, I believe 2500 lives during the war. Hope I can stay awake for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment