Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Wow, what a busy day. April is resting. She is very tired since her renal biopsy yesterday. She said it was more painful and she is more sore than when she had the appendectomy last week. I fixed Ayden cereal this morning then got April up to the couch. I fed Kylee and got her situated. I took all of the trash down because today is trash day. We went to Sam's and have a lot of boxes to get rid of so I was glad to carry them down. Of course it was raining. Once I got back in, I fixed April a grilled cheese and some OJ. By this time Ayden is hungry again and I fixed her some milk and a grilled cheese. I fixed some tuna salad for me and fed Kylee again.

I just fed Kylee again, changed her diaper and clothes and put Ayden down for a nap. She did not want to go. But my sanity needed her too. So she went. She must have sensed the urgency. It is amazing. I had to spank her at the beach and since then all I have to do is give her "the look" and she immediately says "sorry daddy". Kinda nice, because now I don't have to spank her. Kylee is awake. I hope she stays this way for awhile that way she will sleep during the nite. Not that she is doing bad, but there is always room for more sleep when normal people are supposed too. In my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Glad things are improving at the Copley house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things are getting better for you guys and that April gets better soon! I'll keep her in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete