Saturday, August 29, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

With April and I back to work and finally the student back in our classrooms, things get a little hectic. It has been a few days since I have had an entry.

Kylee has at least three teeth coming in. She just turned three months yesterday. Ayden was also three months when she started cutting her teeth. What can I say, they are like their daddy, overachievers, haha.

I don't know why, I am watching the Ted Kennedy memorial service. Somewhat of a historical happening. How often do you see that many political figures in one place at the same time?

Ayden got herself a big girl bicycle. It has Tinkerbell on it. She likes it. It is at dad's shop for her on Fridays. She has trouble riding it. It will take her a while to get the hang of it, like it did the tricycle, but she will. She will grow into it.

The four of us are somewhat snotty and stopped up. I think it might be allergies or a head cold. Nothing major. Just aggravating this time of year. Other than that everything is going very well.

Gotta run. I have to finish some things for work. No rest for the wicked, so they say. Who are "they" anyhow? Oh well, trying to tie up some loose ends and get some things together.

I promise to post more often and get some recent pictures on here soon.

Life is good, I'm just along for the ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment