Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sentry Fire Protection

Today I spent the day with my brother, Matthew, in Princeton, WV. I know, how did I contain myself in all of the lights and glitz of the big city. Well, we didn't get to see much because we were working in a vacant Lowe's store. All of dad's employees were out and Matthew needed an extra set of very incapable gopher hands. In I step. I am a great gopher. I can get tools like nobody's business.

Besides the three hour drive it wasn't such a bad day. Other than being away from my girls. It was really the first day since summer break has started and before. Because really, I was out before it began. I guess it will be good to get a few practice days in so it is not so difficult this fall. Yea, right.


Nothing major went on. We had some trouble with the scissor lift while 25 feet in the air. Matthew had to climb down to lower us. I had to end up controlling it the rest of the day from the ground. We then had to drive back in a thunder and lightning storm.


I ordered April's birthday present for later this month. It is not jewelry (her favorite color is diamonds), or crystal, I know I can't believe it either. I did just buy her a Movado watch with her favorite color on it for a late Mother's Day gift when Kylee was born. This gift is a first, we'll see if she likes it (them). I'll not let the cat out of the bag because she reads my blogs. But I'll be sure to let everyone know when the 25th arrives.


The mother-in-law's Birthday was today. Happy Birthday Boss. Sorry I missed the cake this evening, but some of us have to work. Glad the girls were able to be there with you.


April and the girls were able to go to the mall with her mom today. April got Kylee a cute little pair of sandals for the beach. Not that she will need them to walk in the sand, but they are cute. It is almost impossible to not buy for them. I know it makes me happiest to get things for the girls. Second happiest is when I am able to buy for April. I could care less if I ever get anything.

Ayden stayed the night with Will and Pam last night. She woke up at 6am and told Pam her "flowers needed another drink of water". I suppose this was because they watered them last evening after they picked Ayden up. She also wanted to eat cereal as soon as she woke up. This is a new favorite of hers. She thinks she has to eat as soon as her eyes open and it has to be cereal. She always wakes up with, "Its mornin' time. Time to wake up".


Pam tried to get her to lay back down but she wouldn't. So she stayed up until about 9am and then wanted to lay on the couch and watch cartoons. She went back to sleep and I believe that she had to wake her up at around one this afternoon. Wow, that would have been nice today. Of all days that I would have liked to have had a nap, today was the one. I guess because I had to be up. Yea probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment