Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yes, We Are Alive



It has been several days since the last entry. Life has a way of keeping us on our toes. Ayden has started pre-school and we can't get much information out of her about it. She talks a little about her friends she has made and that is it. She went to Uncle Matt's race this weekend in Yadkinville, NC. She left Thursday and just got home today. It is really a different house with her not here.

Kylee is really starting to vocalize now. It is so funny. She is laughing and kicking and starting to try to sit up. She is growing so well. She has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. We'll see how much she has grown then. I think she is bigger than Ayden was at this age. But the tape will tell as they say.

April and I have been sick. Not the pig flu. Sinus infection and I think April has Bronchitis. She hasn't had a voice for two days. We are both on antibiotics. So much fun. I feel worse today than any day. I am trying to stay away from the girls just in case.

Work is going well. I am taking administration classes. Two this semester. There is a lot of work involved. It is not really hard, it just takes time to get it finished.

Well, that's all the time I have for know. Be back soon. I have to make time for this. It's something I enjoy and I need to do it to document the girls.

So long for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment