Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hello, Twenty Ten

Santa has been here and gone and the girls were extremely delighted. Ayden had a wonderful time except for the fact that she had pink eye for about four days. We managed to keep it away from Kylee for the most part. Everyone had a wonderful time except for being really tired. We had our annual Christmas morning breakfast in which everyone came over and watched Ayden and Kylee open gifts from Santa and we gorged ourselves with eggs, bacon, sausage, cheese bread, OJ, milk, and coffee.

April just got over a three day stomach bug to end the holiday break. That was exciting. I guess I escaped the holidays unscathed, except for a couple extra pounds. Which I plan to work on in the coming year. I have started contributing to a special education blog which you can navigate to from my home page. Check it out. Some really neat articles and information there. With more to come, I'm sure.

Now it's back to work and the snow is flying. We have had more snow this year than for many years previous that I can remember. I hope in the New Year I can keep up with the blog about the family a little better. If nothing but for the girls to read when they get older. I also plan to start my book. It's a long shot. But it is something that I am doing for me. Sounds like the medication is starting to get balanced and I am returning to my old self. Hopefully, it's not a fluke.

So long for now. Life's a journey and I'm just along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment